Website Set4Life Pty Ltd
Newly created Senior Accountant position
Expand your career with a senior position in a growing practice with lots of variety
Work for a growing family owned business who will support your development
Expand your career as an integral part of a dedicated team on a range of varied clients. This professional environment offers a relaxed atmosphere and friendly team.
Set4Life is a growing professional services firm offering accounting and financial planning services to our varied client base. We pride ourselves on being a trusted business partner to our clients so they don’t have to focus on the numbers and can get back to doing what they do best!
We are a company with strong company values and a passion for improving our client’s processes. This is a great opportunity for an Accountant wanting to further their career with a growing business.
In the position of Accountant you will assist with a range of accounting functions across a variety of clients. You will have the opportunity to continue to develop your accounting skills through on the job training and one-on-one support.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Accounts receivable and payable processing
• End to end payroll
• General ledger reconciliations
• Bank reconciliations
• Journal entries and ad hoc tasks
• Assist with client’s tax preparation
• Assist in formulating budgetary and accounting policies for clients
• Assist with the analysis of business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations for our clients.
The Key Attributes
• Undertaking or recently completed TAFE studies or university degree in accounting
• 2 or 3 years experience in accounting will be highly regarded
• Clear communication skills both spoken and written is essential
• Problem solving capability and the ability to be assertive
• A self-starter
• Excellent customer service skills
To succeed in this growing organisation, you will have superb attention to detail coupled with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
In return you will receive a competitive salary package, on-the-job training, support towards ongoing training and education, a close knit team environment and flexible work environment.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with the potential for career advancement then this is the role for you. Apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org