Website Basketball Illawarra
Applicants must have experience in the following skills
- Listen to complaints and concerns from members and visitors.
- Provide support for all members.
- Provide information and options for member behaviour (not advice).
- Keep up to date with information on harassment, discrimination and other forms of inappropriate behaviour.
Understand and follow Association policies and procedures in relation to Member Protection.
- Be accessible and approachable to all Association members.
- Maintain confidentiality for all Association members.
- Document all information, refer the complaint to the President, Complaints Handler/Manager or external agency and make reasonable recommendations.
- Ability to provide support
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of Association Member Protection policies and procedures
- Able to work independently
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org