We are looking for individuals with a background in HR and must have knowledge of SAP.
- Full-time contract opportunity located in Wollongong!
- Successful candidate must have SAP experience
- Ability to work in a high-volume call centre environment
Our client is responsible for ensuring young children get the best start in life by supporting and regulating the early childhood education and care sector. We are the largest provider of public education in Australia with responsibility for delivering high-quality public education to two-thirds of the NSW student population.
- Individuals will be required to complete timely and accurate date entry into the payroll system
- Effective delivery of admin support to the team and/or answering customer enquiries
- Provide a range of advisory and support services for SAP payroll including payroll and associated processes
- Technical system support and customer support
- Answering enquires via the phone system
- Delivering high quality customer service on pay and entitlement related matters
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- Must have a strong admin background within HR and SAP experience
- Must have had 2-3 years of experience working in a similar capacity
- Previous public sector experience is highly advantageous
- Previous experience within customer service and call centre desirable
- Available to start immediately
Apply below or for more information, contact Jessica Chau on 02 8252 4030 / [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.