MoneyQuest Wollongong is an award winning Mortgage Broking Company located in Wollongong. Our business continues to grow as we pride ourselves on a reputation of excellence, customer service, honesty and integrity.
We are looking for an individual who has a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude, is friendly and attentive, efficient and proactive at completing tasks and able to follow instruction. Experience in the Mortgage Broking or Banking Industry is preferable but not essential.
This role will involve working in a team environment – liaising with clients, banks, settlement agents and other business partners to ensure that we continue to provide a high level of service to our clients.
To be eligible for this role:
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel) with a high level of word processing experience.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and pride in work.
- Reception duties including greeting clients, business partners and answering phones.
- Administration and general office duties, including filing, scanning and data entry.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and leadership qualities, as well as work cohesively within a team environment.
- Friendly and confident interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- 12 months existing banking / residential mortgages experience or loan processing background preferable but not essential.
- Proactive approach in negotiating with lenders, settlement agents and clients in overcoming roadblocks.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, be professional in their presentation and have a desire to provide superior customer service. This would be a good starting point if you think you may want to progress into becoming a Mortgage Broker.
This role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to join a business with a clear vision toward serving others and a passion for providing a high standard of customer service and lending solutions to our clients.
If you have the necessary expertise and experience for this role, please send your Resume to [email protected] along with a Covering Letter outlining what you can contribute to the ongoing success of MoneyQuest Wollongong.
Closing date 20 September 2019.
Please note: You must have Australian Citizenship / Australian Permanent Residency with no work restrictions and a Clear Police Check.