Website The Flagstaff Group
Production Supervisor – Recycling Services
Permanent full time
$26.45 per hour
As a Social Enterprise, Flagstaff applies market based strategies to achieve its social goals. Profits generated by commercial operations are reinvested back into the business to produce a social return through education, training and the creation of more employment opportunities.
Flagstaff is a major service provider providing the link between developing a work culture and skills of a commercial enterprise while at the same time providing a socially responsible community outcome.
Flagstaff Recycling Services is one our growing divisions and right now we have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, mechanical minded person to join the team at our Recycling division as the Production Supervisor
This is a full time role and if you are an energetic person with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and you have the skills and experience we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you.
We need someone who:
- Is eligible to immediately work in Australia without sponsorship;
- Has tertiary qualifications and/or industry experience in a field that reflects mechanical aptitude and the ability to operate and maintain machinery and equipment as well as apply quality assurance practices;
- A level of physical fitness that will allow you to undertake physical & manual handling activities throughout the division and a willingness to undertake such activities;
- Has a current NSW Driver’s Licence (MR Class or higher highly regarded)
- Has a current NSW WorkCover Forklift Operators Licence; (Crane Operator & Confined Space Entry also highly desirable)
If you ‘tick the boxes’ then we encourage you to apply by emailing to us at [email protected]
Short listing of applicants will be limited to those applications that indicate ability to meet the selection criteria for the role. The selection criteria are contained in the Position Description for the role which is available on our website (https://www.flagstaffgroup.com.au/about-us/jobs/production-supervisor-recycling/)
Whilst there is no closing date for this vacancy, we are eager to find the right person to join the team as soon as possible and we hope to commence interviews as suitable applications are received.
Further information on the role can be obtained by emailing your inquiry to [email protected]
An Equal Opportunity Employer, the Flagstaff Group Ltd is an Australian Disability Enterprise funded by the Australian Government. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a National Criminal History Check.