Aged Care Provider
Division: Residential & Connect Services
Work Type: Casual
Applications Close: 11/03/201911:45 PM
A fantastic opportunity exists for Care Service Employees to join the fantastic team at Warrigal’s Warilla Residential Care Home, on a casual basis.
Warrigal is an award winning, community owned organisation which supports older people to create inspiring communities. Warrigal delivers innovative and quality care and support through superior services, practices and management. We currently employ over 1000 staff and 300 Volunteers across the Illawarra and the Southern Highlands and recently celebrated 50 years in operation. We offer competitive pay rates, salary packaging options, a commitment to professional development and a range of initiatives to support flexible working arrangements.
About the role:
Our Care Service Employees are responsible for providing the highest level of personal care and support to our Residents. If you have a passion for older people and love to ensure meet their physical, emotional and social needs with a customer centred focus, then we’d love to hear from you!
There are various casual opportunities available.
- A demonstrated commitment to meeting the needs of older people.
- An empathy and commitment to the care of the elderly.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of Work Health and Safety issues.
- Committed to workplace equity issues.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Successfully completed formal Aged Care traning at a Certificate III level
- Current First Aid Certificate.
Previous experience in Aged and/or Disability Care services and/or related services.
Application Closing Date: Monday 11 March 2019
Applicants must follow the below steps when applying;
- Go to http://www.warrigal.com.au/who-is-warrigal/work-with-warrigal
- Review the Position Description
- Submit a covering letter addressing the Essential Criteria (maximum 2 pages), resume, qualification transcripts and other supporting documentation.
The recruitment for this position will include a variety of stages including online screening, interviews, reference checking, pre-employment medicals, and a National Criminal History Check.
To obtain further information about this position, please email Rachel Hall on [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.warrigal.com.au.