Aged Care Provider
Location: Shell Cove
Work Type: Permanent – Full Time
We are changing the way that Aged Care is delivered at our new state of the art Warrigal Shell Cove home where we are integrating a five- star hospitality model into aged care.
We are looking for a caring and empathic person, with a genuine curiosity and passion for older people, to join our newly created Shell Cove team.
As the ACFI Officer, you will be responsible for supporting Warrigal Shell Cove to optimise subsidy via the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) to best support customer wellbeing needs. You will work in collaboration with the Clinical Care and Wellbeing and Lifestyle teams to ensure completion of ACFI assessments, care plans and other documentary evidence required by appropriately skilled staff to support claims.
A critical thinker, with an ability to engage within a person-centred care focus, you will work with our customers and staff in a way that supports Warrigal’s vision that older people will have great lives.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you!
- Minimum three years experience in aged care
- Excellent knowledge of ACFI systems, processes and related legislative requirements
- Contemporary theoretical knowledge on all aspects of the assessment and care planning processes
- Experience in implementing ACFI related strategies
- Demonstrated high calibre interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Ability to work cooperatively within a multidisciplinary team
- Proficiency in using technology, devices and software
- Well developed interpersonal and written communication skills
- Formal qualifications in aged care/healthcare
Previous experience with iCare Health (Residential Care Module)
- Previous experience with Medicare Online Claiming
- Evidence of success in developing and maintaining business orientation towards ACFI and income
Application Closing Date: Monday 18 March 2019
Applicants must follow the below steps when applying;
- Go to http://www.warrigal.com.au/who-is-warrigal/work-with-warrigal
- Review the Position Description
- Submit a covering letter addressing the Essential Criteria (maximum 2 pages), resume, qualification transcripts and other supporting documentation.
The recruitment for this position will include a variety of stages including online screening, psychometric assessment, interviews, reference checking, pre-employment medicals, and a National Criminal History Check.
To obtain further information about this position, please email Melissa Irish on [email protected]