Aged Care Provider
Division: Residential & Connect Services
Location: Albion Park Rail
Work Type: Permanent – Full Time
Applications Close: 18/02/201911:45 PM
The Connect Services Coordinator is responsible for leading a team of Care Service employees that provide in-home care for older people who choose to live independently in their own homes.
The Connect Services Coordinator is responsible for the assessment of customer needs (where required), development of individualised care planning, financial monitoring of customer budgets and ensuring the services delivered are of a quality that not only meet, but exceed, customer expectations by evaluating and responding to suggestions received from regular customer feedback.
The Connect Services Coordinator ensures their team adheres to regulatory compliance and mandatory training requirements and offers mentoring support and assistance with the personal development and performance monitoring of each team member through Warrigal’s annual review process.
The Connect Services Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the growth of Connect Services by attending networking events, positively promoting service offerings and participating in other activities that create awareness of all Warrigal Services and attract customers to those services. The role will require business acumen and strategic planning in order to achieve agreed business growth targets over an agreed period
We only choose the best, so you will need to have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in community/social services and/or nursing
- Experience in supervision and leading staff
- Experience and commitment to the delivery of quality customer service
- Experience working in a performance driven, competitive environment
- Demonstrated high level organisational skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the complexities of community business and managing a flexible workforce
- Demonstrated understanding of Consumer Directed Care and an ability to implement new initiatives for service provision
- Demonstrated high level of written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of budgeting, financial monitoring and software applications in the Home Care/Support environment
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft based applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated understanding of and strong commitment to workplace safety, workplace equity and ability to apply the organisational values
- Current NSW drivers license
To obtain further information about this position, please email Julie Warburton on [email protected]
All applications must be applied for via the Warrigal website
To apply for this job please visit www.warrigal.com.au.