Aged Care Provider
Division: Residential & Connect Services
Location: Mt Terry
Work Type: Permanent – Full Time
Applications Close: 15/04/201911:45 PM
Warrigal is an award winning, community owned organisation which supports older people to create inspiring communities. Warrigal delivers innovative and quality care and support through superior services, practices and management. We currently employ over 1000 staff and 300 Volunteers across the Illawarra and the Southern Highlands and recently celebrated 50 years in operation. We offer competitive pay rates, salary packaging options, a commitment to professional development and a range of initiatives to support flexible working arrangements.
The Customer Service Officer is responsible to the Residential Services Manager (or the Customer Relations Coordinator, if at Administration) for performing reception and clerical duties necessary for the effective operation of the service. The duties are of an administrative nature involving front reception, customer service and the use of computer applications for the management of data bases and word processing. The position has a responsibility to the Executive Manager – Finance and Administration with regards to the application of policies and procedures and training required to carry out these duties.
We only choose the best, so you will need to have:
- An affinity with older people.
- At least 2 years previous experience in office administration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of office procedures including cash handling and data entry.
- Computer skills to intermediate level including the use of MS Office applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer hardware and basic trouble shooting skills.
- Demonstrated high level of oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as an effective team member
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Current NSW drivers licence.
- Understanding of WHS, equity and privacy principles
To obtain further information about this position, please email Janine Holmes on [email protected]