Aged Care Provider
Division: Residential & Connect Services
Location: Administration, Albion Park Rail
Work Type: Permanent – Full Time
Applications Close: 15/03/201911:45 PM
The role will be expected to support the implementation of the organisational internal audit program to meet the Aged Care Accreditation Standards. This includes conducting audits across the various Warrigal locations including the Illawarra and Southern Highlands.
We only choose the best, so you will need to have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Demonstrate auditing experience
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills including the ability to prepare reports
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate problem solving ability
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to deadlines
- Demonstrate a proficiency using computer systems including Microsoft Outlook, Word and
- Excel operating in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Understanding of the Aged Care Act and Accreditation Standards
The position may be based within the Illawarra or the Southern Highlands with travel to APR Administration and Warrigal sites on a regular basis.
To obtain further information about this position, please call Catherine Shands on 42567873 or email [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.warrigal.com.au.