Aged Care Provider
Division:Finance & Admin
Location: Administration, Albion Park Rail
Work Type: Permanent – Full Time
Applications Close: 15/07/201911:45 PM
Hourly rate range: $29.47 – $39.87
A fantastic opportunity exists for a Payroll Services Officer to join the payroll team on a fulltime basis.
Warrigal is an award winning, community owned organisation which supports older people to create inspiring communities. Warrigal delivers innovative and quality care and support through superior services, practices and management. We currently employ over 1000 staff and 300 Volunteers across the Illawarra and the Southern Highlands and recently celebrated 50 years in operation. We offer competitive pay rates, salary packaging options, a commitment to professional development and a range of initiatives to support flexible working arrangements.
The function of this role is to process the company’s payroll, ensuring employees are paid in accordance with the Warrigal Agreements, and that accurate payroll records are maintained. This position will be responsible for payroll processing and payroll related duties, the preparation of reports and statistics, as well as training staff in the use of the payroll/human resources information system (HRIS).
We only choose the best, so you will need to have:
- Manage and understand the internal payroll processes such as payroll rules, award interpreter, and interrelationship between pay system modules.
- 3 to 5 years experience coordinating payroll in a medium to large organisation.
- Experience with Industrial Awards and Agreements, relevant legislation and contemporary employee relations legislation.
- Experience in interpreting and negotiating Workplace Agreements.
- Demonstrated computerised payroll experience, preferably in PayGlobal.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills, including word processing, spread sheeting and report writing skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in office procedures.
- Current NSW drivers licence.
- Understanding and commitment to workplace equity issues
To obtain further information about this position, please email Susan Harriott on [email protected]