Aged Care Provider
Warrigal is an award winning, community owned organisation which supports older people to create inspiring communities. Warrigal delivers innovative and quality care and support through superior services, practices and management. We currently employ over 1000 staff and 300 Volunteers across the Illawarra and the Southern Highlands and recently celebrated 50 years in operation. We offer competitive pay rates, salary packaging options, a commitment to professional development and a range of initiatives to support flexible working arrangements.
The PMO is responsible for administering Warrigal’s project management framework to achieve efficiency and repeatability in the execution of projects that deliver the requirements of the Strategic Plan. The role also involves administering the document and file management requirements of Warrigal and providing the Privacy Officer function. Being primarily an administration role, this role will also involve influencing and educating team members in key processes to achieve the project, document management and privacy policies of Warrigal.
We only choose the best, so you will need to have:
- Project Management experience
- Minimum five years experience in an administration, IT or Project Management role
- Experience managing the file and document management requirements of a large organization
- Evidence of success in being able to influence a cross functional group to deliver project requirements in an efficient and timely manner
- Evidence of success in being able to assess project resource requirement needs and prioritise or access additional resources to remove obstacles or barriers that are impacting on the successful delivery of projects in a timely manner
- Evidence of a broad understanding of all business functions within an organisation and the interdependencies that exist between each
- Contemporary theoretical knowledge of all aspects of managing a project management framework
- Demonstrated high caliber interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent computer and technology skills (Microsoft office, internet, mobile computing)
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Ability to work cooperatively within a multidisciplinary team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness for regular travel including overnight stays
- Current drivers licence
Suitable for someone with high level Administration skills as there will also be a records management function within this role.
To obtain further information about this position, please email Jennelle Rodgers on [email protected]