Aged Care Provider
Division: Residential & Connect Services
Location: Mt Terry
Work Type: Permanent – Full Time
Applications Close: 28/01/201911:45 PM
The Staff Support Officer is responsible to Residential Services Manager for administering the staffing allocations and performing other administrative duties as outlined in the job specifications.
The duties are of an administrative nature involving development and administration of staff daily allocations for residential services under the supervision of the Residential Services Manager.
We only choose the best, so you will need to have:
- At least 2 years previous experience in roster management in a complex, multidisciplinary 24/7 operation
- Demonstrated skills and experience in an administrative support role
- Demonstrated skills of fast, accurate data entry and experience in inputting large runs of data.
- Competence in providing accurate and timely administrative support services to management, maintaining confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- A positive, professional attitude and and a willingness to promote Warrigal in keeping with the organisation’s vision, mission and values and Code of Conduct.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, accurate and concise manner, both in writing and verbally with all customers.
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service to all types and levels of visitors to the site.
- A commitment to continuous improvement.
- Computer skills to intermediate level including the use of MS Office applications.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, or alone with minimal supervision
- Current NSW drivers licence.
- Knowledge and commitment to EEO, anti-discrimination in the workplace, ensuring confidentiality regarding privacy issues
- Other duties as required
To obtain further information about this position, please email Sarla Singh on [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.warrigal.com.au.