Aged Care Provider
Division: Residential & Connect Services
Location: Mt Terry
Work Type: Casual , Permanent – Part Time , Fixed Term – Part Time
Applications Close: 21/01/201911:45 PM Various hours per week
Hourly rate: $20.12 – $21.68
To provide holistic care services that meets the Industry standards and ensures the physical, emotional and social well being of residents. The core functions of the position are the delivery of care services to achieve the goal of holistic care. The person in the position will undertake functions within the Support Stream. This may include domestic type duties. The person will be required to undertake specific functions in the facility in relation to resident care and work with and assist other team members in providing quality care services to resident care.
We only choose the best, so you will need to have:
- A demonstrated commitment to meeting the needs of older people.
- An empathy and commitment to the care of the elderly.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of Work Health and Safety issues.
- Committed to workplace equity issues.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
To obtain further information about this position, please email Sarla Singh on [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.warrigal.com.au.