Aged Care Provider
AdministrationDivision: Finance & Admin
Location: Administration, Albion Park Rail
Work Type: Permanent – Part Time
Applications Close: 17/12/201811:45 PM 16 Hours per week
The Customer Service Officer is responsible to the Community Relations Manager for performing reception and clerical duties necessary for the effective operation of the service. The duties are of an administrative nature involving front reception, customer service and the use of computer applications for the management of data bases and word processing. The position has a responsibility to the Executive Manager – Finance and Administration with regards to the application of policies and procedures and training required to carry out these duties.
We only choose the best, so you will need to have:
- An affinity with older people.
- At least 2 years previous experience in office administration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of office procedures including cash handling and data entry.
- Computer skills to intermediate level including the use of MS Office applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer hardware and basic trouble shooting skills.
- Demonstrated high level of oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as an effective team member
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Current NSW drivers licence.
Understanding of WHS, equity and privacy principles.
To obtain further information about this position, please email Terri Watson on [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.warrigal.com.au.