Aged Care Provider
Division: Residential & Connect Services
Location: Mt Terry
Work Type: Permanent – Part Time and Full Time
Applications Close: 26/11/201811:45 PM
A fantastic opportunity exists for Registered Nurses to join the National Aged Care Provider of the Year at Warrigal’s newest residential care home in Albion Park.
Warrigal is an award winning, community owned organisation which supports older people to create inspiring communities. Warrigal delivers innovative and quality care and support through superior services, practices and management. We currently employ over 1000 staff and 300 Volunteers across the Illawarra and the Southern Highlands and recently celebrated 50 years in operation. We offer competitive pay rates, salary packaging options, a commitment to professional development and a range of initiatives to support flexible working arrangements.
About the role:
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing the highest standard of clinical care and leadership in a residential care setting. If you’re a customer focused aged care professional that is passionate about helping older people to have great lives, we’d love to hear from you!
- Current registration within the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation affecting the operation of aged care facilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of Government funding arrangements.
- Eligible to work with older people following mandatory criminal record check.
- Highly developed organisational skills and the ability to determine work priorities.
- Exceptional clinical leadership skills and knowledge.
- Maintains skills and knowledge as per the Professional Standards, Codes and Guidelines of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency ( AHPRA)
- Demonstrated written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy to intermediate level.
- Ability to motivate, lead and work in a multi disciplinary team.
- The understanding of and commitment to implement Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Anti Discrimination and Affirmative Action strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to implement Work Health, Safety and Environmental (WHS&E) policies and procedures and return to work programs.
Working knowledge of Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI).
Knowledge and experience in the aged care accreditation process.
Knowledge and experience in working with older people
Application Closing Date: Monday 26 November 2018
Applicants must follow the below steps when applying;
Go to http://www.warrigal.com.au/who-is-warrigal/work-with-warrigal Review the Position Description
Submit a covering letter addressing the Essential Criteria (maximum 2 pages), resume, qualification transcripts and other supporting documentation.
The recruitment for this position will include a variety of stages including online screening, interviews, reference checking, pre-employment medicals, and a National Criminal History Check.
To apply for this job please visit www.warrigal.com.au.