Aged Care Provider
Division: Residential & Connect Services
Location: Mt Terry
Work Type: Casual , Permanent – Part Time
Applications Close: 21/01/201911:45 PM 37.5 hours per week
Casual positions also available
Hourly rate: $30.26 – $39.71
To assist Warrigal to achieve its purpose:
‘We support older people to create inspiring communities’
“The way we care is contemporary
We only choose the best, so you will need to have:
- Current registration within the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation affecting the operation of aged care facilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of Government funding arrangements.
- Eligible to work with older people following mandatory criminal record check.
- Highly developed organisational skills and the ability to determine work priorities.
- Exceptional clinical leadership skills and knowledge.
- Maintains skills and knowledge as per the Professional Standards, Codes and Guidelines of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency ( AHPRA)
- Demonstrated written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy to intermediate level.
- Ability to motivate, lead and work in a multi disciplinary team.
- The understanding of and commitment to implement Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Anti Discrimination and Affirmative Action strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to implement Work Health, Safety and Environmental (WHS&E) policies and procedures and return to work programs
To obtain further information about this position, please email Sarla Singh on [email protected]