At Konekt, we help private and public organisations keep their e
At Konekt we have a clear vision of what we want to achieve over the coming years. We’re passionate about creating an injury-free workplace by 2025.
With the belief that work is good for all, our purpose is to maximise workforce participation and safety. With a mission to be Number 1 in Care, we know that our values of integrity, personal impact, innovation, customer focus and financial sustainability mean that we are well on our way to creating real change for Australian workplaces.
Opportunities now exist for an Occupational Therapist to join our office in Wollongong.
(Other vacancies in Newcastle, Darwin and Canberra)
About the role
- Utilising your specialist knowledge and skills to conduct assessments such as initial rehabilitation, manual handling training, rehabilitation assessments, workplace assessments and job task analysis
– Injury Management and rehabilitation consultancy
– Activities of daily living assessments
– Physical capacity evaluations
– Work Health Safety Awareness
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring implementation of Konekt programs including complex case management of same and new (redeployment) employer, advocation and job seeking programs and pre-employment screening
- Self-led and results-focused to drive 360 case management – achieving safe and durable Return to Work or optimal function outcomes within case management.
- Meeting or exceeding targets and expectation while maintaining quality and customer care
- Liaising with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives
You will be a driven and passionate professional with a genuine interest in assisting injured clients back to the workforce. You will also possess the following:
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Tertiary education in related discipline
- Experience in rehabilitation, clinical or occupational health settings is desirable
- Strong business acumen and the motivation to achieve financial targets
- Impeccable communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
- The successful applicant must currently hold or agree to undertake a pre-employment national criminal check
Why join Konekt
- Enjoy great benefits such as: a competitive salary, pool car, iPhone and laptop, and the opportunity to purchase extra leave
- We promote many different career pathway advancement opportunities internally through to national placements across over 50 offices
- A supportive national network of Leaders and mentors across the health profession
- Be a part of something bigger! At Konekt we partner with Soldier On, a charity focused on supporting the reintegration of contemporary returning defense force members back into society
For a confidential discussion on furthering your career with Konekt, please call Simone Wong, Talent Acquisition Business Partner on 0437 124 020 or email your application directly to [email protected]