Newday Kids Early Learning Centre
Early Childhood Teacher – Full Time Position
An exciting opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and highly motivated Early Childhood Teacher to work within NewDay Kids Early Learning Centre located in Figtree.We are committed to providing the highest standards of care and early childhood development, in a Christian environment, for children from 6 weeks to six years of age.
The successful applicant will need to have a minimum of 3 years experience and be passionate about educating and nurturing children in their early years.
· Bachelor of Education/Teaching in Early Childhood or equivalent
· A Working with Children Check clearance
· Current approved first aid qualification for early education and care
· Completed an approved child protection Statement of Attainment
· Minimum 3 years experience working in an Early Childhood Service
· Proven experience in being a room leader
· Demonstrated ability within the role of Responsible Person on duty
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience of National Quality Standard, Early Years Learning Framework and Legislation
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Able to document children’s learning and contribute to the development of an educational program
· Able to develop strong relationships with children and families
· Implementing the policies and associated procedures at all times
· Working with other staff towards continuous improvement in all areas
· Demonstrated high level of ethical and professional behaviour, including confidentiality and team work
· Commitment to your own ongoing professional development in early childhood
Salary will be in accordance with the relevant award.
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful applicants will be contacted
Terms and conditions of employment will be discussed with the successful applicant. If you would like to be part of this growing and exciting service, please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected]