Website UOW Pulse
Food & Beverage Attendant
Casual position available!
Your new employer:
UOW Pulse Ltd is the social heartbeat at the University of Wollongong. We deliver entertainment and activities, food and retail, childcare, sports, fitness and recreation as a not-for-profit commercial entity of the University of Wollongong.
Aspire offer services including complete event management, venue hire and catering for occasions of all styles and size at both our UOW Wollongong Campus and Innovation Campus facilities featuring conference venues, function venues, stylish meeting rooms and unique corporate event spaces.
Your new role:
You will be an integral part of Aspire, providing consistent and high quality standard of food and beverage set up and service to all of our clients, ensuring smooth delivery of our conference and function services!
You will Have:
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- Relevant previous experience in waiting/bar service in a conference and function environment and/or experience in hospitality sector
- Ability to work flexible working hours including weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Knowledge of current food and beverage regulations & food handling
- Customer service experience
What’s on offer?
- At UOW Pulse, we understand the importance of work life balance and offer flexible working arrangements.
- Working on the beautiful UOW Campus where no two days are the same!
- Working within a fun and supportive team.
- Above award pay rates.
Interested? We thought so! So now…
Visit our careers page at pulse.uow.edu.au/aboutus/jobopportunities to apply for the role. We will then go through your resume and if you have the right experience, you will be invited to book yourself into an interview time, so keep an eye on your emails!
Close date: Sunday 10th February 2019
For any inquiries, contact People & Culture on 4221 3877