Aged Care Provider
Division: Executive Services
Location: Administration, Albion Park Rail
Work Type: Permanent – Full Time
Applications Close: 24/04/201911:45 PM
Warrigal is an award winning, community owned organisation which supports older people to create inspiring communities. Warrigal delivers innovative and quality care and support through superior services, practices and management. We currently employ over 1000 staff and 300 Volunteers across the Illawarra and the Southern Highlands and recently celebrated 50 years in operation. We offer competitive pay rates, salary packaging options, a commitment to professional development and a range of initiatives to support flexible working arrangements
As a key member of the Executive Team, the Executive Leader Finance and Administration is responsible for leading and managing the business, finance, and administration methods, practices, policies and procedures for all of Warrigal to ensure that they meet the four strategic outcomes under the business Strategic Direction in the Towards 2020 Strategic Plan.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in business.
- Certified Practicing Accountant or member of Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Extensive experience and achievement in business management at the executive level of an organisation.
- Expertise in the sound financial management of a large organisation.
- Expertise in quality improvement systems that deliver reform and efficiency innovation.
- Highly effective interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to provide leadership that is consistent with NFP values.
- Understanding of the complex issues of human services and the deregulatory trends of this sector.
- Knowledge of strategic planning and service development processes in an environment of constant change
- Highly computer literate and driver’s licence.
To obtain further information about this position, please call
Stephen Beard on 42574257
To apply for this job please visit www.warrigal.com.au.