Aged Care Provider
Division: Residential & Connect Services
Location: Mount Warrigal
Work Type: Permanent – Full Time
Applications Close: 22/03/201911:45 PM
Warrigal is an award winning, community owned organisation which supports older people to create inspiring communities. Warrigal delivers innovative and quality care and support through superior services, practices and management. We currently employ over 1000 staff and 300 Volunteers across the Illawarra and the Southern Highlands and recently celebrated 50 years in operation. We offer competitive pay rates, salary packaging options, a commitment to professional development and a range of initiatives to support flexible working arrangements.
About the role:
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing the highest standard of clinical care and leadership in a residential care setting. If you’re a customer focused aged care professional that is passionate about helping older people to have great lives, we’d love to hear from you!
We only choose the best, so you will need to have:
- Current registration within the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation affecting the operation of aged care facilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of Government funding arrangements.
- Eligible to work with older people following mandatory criminal record check.
- Highly developed organisational skills and the ability to determine work priorities.
- Exceptional clinical leadership skills and knowledge.
- Maintains skills and knowledge as per the Professional Standards, Codes and Guidelines of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency ( AHPRA)
- Demonstrated written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy to intermediate level.
- Ability to motivate, lead and work in a multi disciplinary team.
- The understanding of and commitment to implement Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Anti Discrimination and
- Affirmative Action strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to implement Work Health, Safety and Environmental (WHS&E) policies and procedures and return to work programs.
- At least 5 years experience as a registered nurse with good clinical skills.
- Working knowledge of Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI).
- Knowledge and experience in the aged care accreditation process.
- Knowledge and experience in working with older people
To obtain further information about this position, please email Yvonne Frankham on [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.warrigal.com.au.