Aged Care Provider
WarillaDivision: Residential & Connect Services
Work Type: Permanent – Part Time
Applications Close: 20/05/201911:45 PM
13 hours per week
Hourly rate: $23.69
Warrigal is an award winning, community owned organisation which supports older people to create inspiring communities. Warrigal delivers innovative and quality care and support through superior services, practices and management. We currently employ over 1000 staff and 300 Volunteers across the Illawarra and the Southern Highlands and recently celebrated 50 years in operation. We offer competitive pay rates, salary packaging options, a commitment to professional development and a range of initiatives to support flexible working arrangements.
To provide and promote leisure activities that will facilitate resident participation, with a view to maintain optimum mental and physical ability. This role will need to be innovative and creative in the development of recreational activities that both stimulate and provide entertainment for the residents.
We only choose the best, so you will need to have:
- Current first aide certificate
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi disciplined work team.
- Previous experience working with the elderly.
- Computer literacy skills – email, Microsoft word, I-care
- Demonstrated interpersonal and written skills.
- Demonstrated organisational skills.
- Understanding and commitment to workplace equity issues.
To obtain further information about this position, please call Amanda Keys on 0438 412 298